New TS IP
Attention Returning Members
Our TS info can be found here:
http://kdsguild.org/forum/m/6811482/viewthread/23592528-designated-voice-comms

A 2018 holiday to remember!

9 replies
Dear Keepers,

I wish you all a very healthy, lovely and cosy time with family and friends the next weeks!
I couldn't be more proud to be a part of this amazing community since joining.

0008282.jpg

Kind wishes to you all and be safe!
Jamin
jzppBM.png
Posted Dec 23, 18 · OP
Hey Jamin.

Wish you the best to.

All of my love to all of you <3

-Beelaz
Posted Dec 23, 18
Best wishes to all.

PS: Jamin, join us in crowfall.
Posted Dec 23, 18
wrote:
PS: Jamin, join us in crowfall.
Looking for some new computer deals (need to update myself and decide components etc.) :)
Then, yes :wink:
jzppBM.png
Posted Dec 23, 18 · OP
Merry Xmas to you all as well. Enjoy remember and cherish the time now and the time that as been but above all look to the future.

Now go and kick back and chill how ever you all do it.

xxx Osprey
Posted Dec 23, 18
Happy Holiday season!
Posted Dec 23, 18
Acid your bang on Im 50 next year and just booked tickets for Frank Turner ( Earl Grey shudders you no I love him ) hoping for a big year lots to do and see , hoping to get in the British Masters final and qualify for the Euro`s next year. Looking foreward to seeing Sabrina and her daughter in summer ( defo Mr`s S Mrs Di as said ) and I may get over to see the old man in Hungry if all goes well ....yes you King ..no promises but me and Dean have spoke about it
Posted Dec 24, 18
Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas to all of you keepers.

May you all enjoy time together with the loved one and I hope to play along side you all soon!

Thank you for all that we have build together!

/salute
7JSsPf.jpg
Darki wrote:
He is the man they all call "Horse" for unknown reasons :)
Posted Dec 24, 18
Mery Christmas / Happy Holidays (delete as necessary)

Posted Dec 24, 18
Acid your bang on Im 50 next year and just booked tickets for Frank Turner ( Earl Grey shudders you no I love him ) hoping for a big year lots to do and see , hoping to get in the British Masters final and qualify for the Euro`s next year. Looking foreward to seeing Sabrina and her daughter in summer ( defo Mr`s S Mrs Di as said ) and I may get over to see the old man in Hungry if all goes well ....yes you King ..no promises but me and Dean have spoke about it

Best of luck with your endeavours! And even if things don't work out remember that most overestimate what they can do in a year and underestimate what they can achieve in five :)
Posted Dec 25, 18
NoticeNotices